Vionic Miles Active Sneaker for Women
The Vionic Miles Active Sneaker for Women feature a combines dual-layer breathable mesh upper with a lightweight EVA foam midsole. They have a textile and man-made upper with a removable mesh covered EVA foam footbed. An ombre effect on the midsole and patterned laces add novelty. They also feature Thermoplastic polyurethane overlays that help increase stability as well as 1st Ray technology within the insole.
- Textile and man-made upper
- Removable mesh covered EVA foam footbed
- Thermoplastic polyurethane overlays to help increase stability
- 1st Ray technology featured in the insole
- Durable rubber sole
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology
- Discontinued Product
- Foot Conditions: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Supination, Over Pronation
To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
The Vionic Miles Active Sneaker for Women are a lightweight, lace-up sneaker designed with breathable mesh for all day comfort. Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System technology, combining podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned sole.